WELCOME TO THE GARTEUR WEBSITE
GARTEUR is an organization for aeronautics research collaboration in Europe:
- A multinational organisation that performs high quality, collaborative, precompetitive research in the field of aeronautics to improve technological competence of the European Aerospace Industry
- Based on a government-to-government agreement (MoU) between seven European Nations with major research and test capabilities in aeronautics.
- The only framework in Europe for both civil and military Research and Technology for Aeronautics
- A unique forum of aeronautical experts from Academia, Research Establishments and Industry. Outstanding capability for the networking of GARTEUR nations agents in aeronautics R&T.
- GARTEUR takes a flexible and open approach towards participation of non-GARTEUR nations and organisations in the research work.
The following information material can be downloaded here:
- GARTEUR Brochure March 2011
- Viewgraph presentation from Aerodays 2011 in Madrid
NEWS APRIL 2013:
GARTEUR ANNUAL REPORT 2012 (X/D 45) is available here. The annexes (= detailed reports from the GoRs) are available under the Technical Activities headings above.
NEWS JANUARY 2013:
France has taken over as GARTEUR chair country for 2013-2014.
For more details - see heading "Organisation".
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT:
8 Rue des Vertugadins
92190 Meudon - FRANCE